- + Expat’s Guide: 10 Amazing Things You Can Do in Manila
- + Expats’ Guide: Philippine Dialects
- + Expats’ Guide: Becoming a Filipino Citizen
- + Expats’ Guide: Essential Things to Know When Visiting for the First Time
- + Expat’s Guide: Top 10 Philippine Languages/Dialects spoken in Households
- + Expats’ Guide: Foreign Embassies in the Philippines
- + Shops for the Health Conscious Buffs
- + Expats’ Guide: What You Need to Know about Motorcycle Laws
- + Expats’ Guide: Beware of these Scams
- + Expats’ Guide: Hiring a Kasambahay
March 18, 2018
Manila is an interesting and vibrant place to visit. The city beams with great food, friendly smiles, cheap finds and wonderful activities to try. While it may seem like...
Crossing borders and integrating into the Philippine society is daunting for first-time visitors. There will be things that will be new to you like the surroundings, the way of...
A citizenship is something someone is very proud of as this means certainty of membership in a community, political society and of course, the state. Citizenship is defined as...
In Asia, Philippines is one of the top destinations. It is often known for its unique culture and environmental amenities that offers a variety of electrifying adventures and memorable...