Considered to be one of the most prestigious international schools in the country, International School Manila (ISM) is an amazing educational playground to enroll your child in. It offers a very holistic educational program with an academic curriculum that allows every student to earn not just an ISM diploma but an International Baccalaureate diploma as well. Simply put, graduates of ISM are eligible to study in renowned universities around the Globe. Actually, a lot of this school’s graduates go off to pursue their college degrees in colleges and universities in North America and Europe. The school also promotes a healthy well being by having activities that support this. From inter-batch sports competitions to fine arts and performance, your child will definitely have fun donning the Bearcat spirit.
Established in 1920, International School Manila (ISM) is the oldest international school in Manila and the first to offer the IB Diploma program in Asia.
The School currently stands on a 7-hectare site in Bonifacio Global City with a purpose-built, state-of-the-art campus. ISM utilizes an international curriculum and offers a vast array of programs and co-curricular activities. ISM’s student body embraces true diversity and its faculty members are just as diverse with over 100 countries represented. With a growing international community, ISM is celebrating 100 years of service in 2020.
To build a vibrant and enterprising learning community in which all strive to:
- Accentuate learning, growth, perseverance and self-awareness as life-long values.
- Nurture creativity and originality as precursors for critical and reﬂective thought and action.
- Succeed collectively as well as individually, achieving our personal best in all aspects of school life.
- Maintain a healthy balance in the time devoted to work, rest and recreation.
- Involve our community in sustaining and safeguarding our environment.
- Interact through honest, respectful and open communication.
- Acknowledge and celebrate our differences and encourage empathy, compassion, understanding and respect for human dignity.
- Live our lives positively, joyfully and ethically.
Tuition Fees SY 20-21
|Educational Level||Annual Fee
USD Plus Phil. Peso
|First Semester Fee*
USD Plus Phil. Peso
|Preschool 3 to Preschool 4||$7,900 plus PhP 254,000||$3,950 plus PhP 127,000|
|Elementary School (Kindergarten-Grade 4)||$12,460 plus PhP 398,000||$6,230 plus PhP 199,000|
|Middle School (Grades 5-8)||$13,600 plus PhP 436,000||$6,800 plus PhP 218,000|
|High School (Grade 9-10)||$14,460 plus PhP 464,000||$7,230 plus PhP 232,000|
|High School (Grades 11-12)||$16,160 plus PhP 519,000||$8,080 plus PhP 259,500|
Check the complete details here.
Telephone: (632) 8840.8400
Address: University Parkway, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634, Philippines